TEACHING FOR THE FUTURE
CHANGEMAKING, EMPLOYABILITY, INNOVATIONS
Ashoka supports not only social entrepreneurs, but also catalyzes social innovation in higher education through a global network of entrepreneurial students, faculty and community leaders. This conference is part of our common effort to build a culture of social innovation in higher education institutions. All participant are shaping changemaking, employability and innovations for the future in Europe.
Join the Teaching for the future to:
- kick off with influencers of higher education keynote speakers: Ashoka Fellow Jose María Luzárraga Monasterio (Founder of Mondragon Team Academy) and special guest from business
- discuss and co-create since at this conference everyone is a speaker - in expert round tables Teaching for future in science / business/
- find the answer: How to embrace teaching for future?
- network with over 50 Polish and European Higher Education Representatives
- gain deep insights in interactive toolbox sessions with Ashoka experts on impact orientation and systems change strategies used by social entrepreneurs